Thursday, October 4, 2012

Duffy's Spring-ish Voyage - Part 13

Tiny Duffy and Tiny Shellie May like trees.


Then we rushed to get lunch before the little cafe closed. I think I got a chicken salad sandwich? and then a molasses cookie which was really good.








Then I ran to the car to get something for my aunt. I was shocked to notice this flag. Wow! Who would've thought!



So Japanese/American bears from Cape Cod, made in China and Vietnam, in Ohio, with a Japanese flag. That is a mouthful!

OK, back to the trip! We must have gone through point 15, Lauber General Store, quickly before lunch, but I guess no pictures in there.

Point 16! The W.O. Taylor Printing Office!


This was just neat, to see an old printing press in motion.


Yes, one of those printing presses printed out this card!



No comments:

Post a Comment