Saturday, November 24, 2012

Meeting (small) Santa Duffy!

So we high-tailed it to World of Disney so I could buy what I really wanted...a cute 9" Santa Duffy!!! I fell in love with him the moment I first saw a picture...and I did a test drive at my workplace (!!!) during lunch in exchange for a $15 gift card. So he was almost free!

I took Shellie May to Marceline's Confectionary and someone pointed out how cute she was! I said she came from Japan (I said that a lot this trip) but said if she liked Christmas at all, she should definitely buy Santa Duffy! And pulled him out of my bag to show her.


Shellie May hugged Santa Duffy as soon as we got back to the room. "I am so happy to meet you and your outfit is VERY cute and you are so cute and sweet-looking and I think we are going to have a GREAT time together and I am glad you are with us and here!!!!"

I think Santa Duffy was stunned silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment