Monday, May 26, 2014

Duffy on a bus and POP Century

We took a bus back to Animal Kingdom. We could have gone back to the park to use our Fastpass+ for Expedition Everest, but meeeeeh. Then we caught a bus back to POP Century.



Before I forgot, I took some pictures of POP Century.

The bathroom in the dining hall was garish but I kind of loved it.


Sundries at POP Century, January 2014.


There were numerous shadowboxes from different generations. This one was great because My Little Ponies!


This goes along with the '50s section where we are staying.


I think POP Century is the only resort that offers consistent time travel through several decades.


Yes, POP Century is garish, but I kind of love it.


The pool was deserted almost the whole time we were there...too cold! Poor lifeguards looked bored.


Lady was on the way to our room.


When we got back, we found Mintsy trying to entertain herself. Poor thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment