Friday, June 6, 2014

Breakfast and a show

All that moving around made us hungry so we stopped in Fountain View...er...OK, yeah, it is Starbucks. You can get a pastry, a drink, and a piece of fruit as your "breakfast" under  the Disney Dining Plan! (Or you could in January 2014, anyway.)


The water was free (and mine). I got the banana, we all split a...muffin? I don't remember...friend got a Coke. Not bad!

Also the fountains were there to entertain us!

"I like it very much," said Shellie May, "but it is no World of Color. Do you think they light up in different colors at night?"

"I...assume not?"

"Do they play songs from Little Mermaid and have projections on them?" asked Shellie May.

"I don't think so."

"Well, they are in Epcot so I love them anyway." Shellie May nodded.

No comments:

Post a Comment