Thursday, October 2, 2014

Shellie May meets three princesses

"Oh my goodness I am going to meet PRINCESSES!"


"WOW! A book and weird red lighting! RED IS MY FAVORITE COLOR! And pink and purple and blue and brown and turquoise and rose and maybe green..."


"Cinderella! She was so gracious and sweet! She noticed my human was wearing pretty silver lace-up shoes and blue clothes and a blue headband to match her too. Yay Cinderella!"


"Hi, Snow White's book!"

"Aurora! She was also very gracious. Yay, Aurora!"


"Princess Minnie was very quiet and kind of stand-off-ish and also I kind of wasn't supposed to get a picture with her but I think it is okay because I was perched very carefully on the railing. But I like how she is nice and small. Kind of like me!"



No comments:

Post a Comment