Friday, January 9, 2015

Duffy at Universal Orlando

So the next day, Dusty and I went to Universal Orlando for one madcap day! The high was 51 if I recall correctly and it was rainy. Low crowds and good times! I posted the photos already on the Daily Duffy Facebook, but here are some of the highlights if you missed them.

We got there super-early and got to enter the park with South American teenage girls! Yay?


The scenery was great when it wasn't too rainy to get photos!


Just about deserted first thing on a very cold morning.


I especially loved Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem, but the Simpsons ride was lots of fun too!

DELOREAN!!!

TIME TRAVEL TRAIN!!!


In one of the Harry Potter books, there is a trip to Hogsmeade where it is cold and rainy and no one has any fun and the shops are all crowded with people trying to escape the weather. Aside from the not having ANY fun, it was Just. Like. That.


We still rode TriWizard Challenge twice (once on each side...and once in the FRONT because we're just silly).


At least no one was wearing shorts! I wish I would've brought a scarf for Dusty.



Dusty.....cannot handle his butterbeer.



Too crowded to shop much but here we are.


Spiderman, Spiderman...


Islands of Adventure is especially scenic!


I'd planned to stay until close but my BFF and I weren't feeling well (Dusty was fine) and we were chilled to the bone. We DID wait in a long line for Rip Ride Rockit (which was closed earlier in the day, including at park opening)...and then we decided to go to Chili's outside the park. Yay, Chili's!




No comments:

Post a Comment