Monday, June 11, 2012

Bonus Story - Smallish Duffy meets Smiling Shellie May

Smallish Duffy was worried Smiling Shellie May would be scared of him, as he was dressed like a pirate. But he does not have many outfits, and the pirate outfit is the only one that has pants. So he wore it anyway.

"Oh! Is Smiling Shellie May in here? I am very nervous."



"Don't be scared, Smiling Shellie May! I'll help you out--"

"DUFFYYYYYYYYYYY!"



"I am SO happy to meet you! That bag was cramped and kind of boring but I was very careful and didn't eat anything and the people in customs were very nice and let us right through and I'm SO excited to be here! DUFFYYY! BEAR HUUUUG!"



That is one excitable bear. But I think she and my 12" Duffy will get along fine.

We also got amazing cell phone charms!



"Can I have a phone?" Smiling Shellie May asked me. "Then I could put a pretty charm on it and talk to all my friends like your Duffy and everyone else's Duffys and everyone else's Shellie Mays and Li'l D and Duffette and you when you're at work and Tomo and everyone on the Tiny Duffy page!  HIIIIII EVERYONE!!!!"


She's still bouncing around the place; oh dear. She'll probably calm down once she's used to being in America. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment