Thursday, June 28, 2012

Deja Vu, Gingerbread, Fireworks

"I feel like we've been here before," said Tiny Duffy. "A lot."



"Sssh," whispered Tiny Shellie May. "She has an unhealthy love of gingerbread men with mouse ears. But we love her anyway."

"I'm not sure that is a nice thing to say," Tiny Duffy said.

Tiny Shellie May was right, though.

MORE GINGERBREAD!



Then we RUSHED over to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad just in time to do something AMAZING.

Fireworks while riding Big Thunder Mountain Railroad...that just may be my favorite viewing spot!



At least for the Christmas show. Even though I have an unnatural love of gingerbread, I don't think Christmas is about the smell of gingerbread and stuff.



The pictures on the ride itself came out a bit odd. I was so scared I wouldn't get on the ride in time for fireworks but it turned out PERFECTLY!



2 comments:

  1. Silly Bears! Tellin' on you and your mickey ears gingerbread habit!

    Awesome fireworks photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL; I love the bears anyway too. :) I left out my favorite Disneyland gingerbread story, though I think I've shared it elsewhere (maybe not this blog, though). I think I'll need a new entry on that...

    ReplyDelete