Thursday, July 12, 2012

Duffy's Spring-ish Voyage part 2

Tiny Duffy and Tiny Shellie May came with me, my mom, my cousin, my aunt, my brother, my sister-in-law, and their baby...whew!

I advised Tiny Duffy that he could not go swimming without trunks.

"Can't I just wear my sailor outfit?" asked Tiny Duffy.

"No."

"Aw."


Not too bad, considering I hand-sewed them on the fly. Tiny Shellie May's swimsuit is made from a bear sleepshirt (???) I found at a doll sale, with a hand-sewn skirt and of course the adorable bathing cap, modeled after the Cannery Clothing Company swimcap, but with colors of felt I happened to have on me.


Here is our room (beforethebearstrashedit). We visited Sauder Village and stayed at the Sauder Heritage Inn. It was a tiny bit dated but really very, very nice. We had 3 rooms for our party (2 adjoining)...we felt like we owned the place!

They had a game room...


...which the tiny bears enjoyed. Tiny Shellie May more than Tiny Duffy, because she seemed to do better at the games.


"It's because of these swim trunks," said Tiny Duffy. "They're distracting me!"

Okay, then.


"Ah," said Tiny Duffy. "This is the life!"


No comments:

Post a Comment