Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Teddy Bear Day!

Apparently today is Teddy Bear Day!

I saw pictures of Duffy online quite a while ago, but I first met him Saturday, October 16, 2010, at Disney California Adventure. It was LOVE.


I didn't want to buy a Duffy, as I thought he was too expensive (and in fact he was cheaper than he is now!). But I thought tiny magnet Duffies were even cuter and looked a lot more like the adorable Duffy I'd just met and fell in love with. Long story short....he joined my family.

I had grand dreams of making him clothes, but by March 2011, it hadn't happened. I brought him on a trip to Florida with me and he posed for a few photos. It wasn't really until a ridiculously long layover in Tampa Bay that we really became friends.


And we've been travel buddies ever since.



No comments:

Post a Comment