Sunday, September 16, 2012

Oh no! Forbidden eyes!

So by now the park had been open for not quite half an hour.


Not loving the unannounced refurb for Big Thunder Mountain (good thing I rode it during fireworks on Sunday!) but nice wait times at about 9:30 AM.


We decided to do some archaeology. I rushed and entered about half a second before a man, older than me and also alone (except no bears to keep him company), who paused behind me whenever I stopped to take a picture. I should have asked him if he wanted to go ahead, but I was shy. Eventually we met up with a line (if not a long one) so it's not like it would have saved him any time, but still. He was probably wondering why a grown woman was taking so many pictures of tiny bears. Not sure if he was amused or not. If he was alone, maybe he visits the parks often enough that he found something different amusing.

I took a lot of pictures.

I wonder why they call it the Temple of the Forbidden EYE, since Mara gets mad if you look into her EYES. Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment