Sunday, November 16, 2014

Shellie May at Space Mountain Dioramas, WDW

"Then my human and her BFF and me got to ride Space Mountain AGAIN!"


"My human liked all of the ride except getting out of the ride vehicle was hard for her. Maybe because she was carrying me. Awww.  But she LOVED LOVED LOVED the exhibits at the exit of the ride!"


"They reminded her a little of Horizons, which she never ever EVER got to ride but she tells me it was the best attraction ever."


"I do not understand, but I love her so I like Horizons too. YAY!"




"My human does NOT like how Disney seems to think Horizons is all about the robot butler. She says it was about dreaming of and building a beautiful future, which Disney and the world have both gotten away from."


"And then I said she was sounding depressing and she said sorry and gave me a hug."


"YAY HUGS! Also retro-looking house. YAY!"




No comments:

Post a Comment