Thursday, March 12, 2015

Goodbye to POP Century

I belatedly took photos of our room at POP Century!

We were in a secluded area of the 2nd floor, but here was our window. Hey, look, it's Dusty in the corner!


We drew our adventures for display. You might be able to see them a bit better tomorrow....






Bears!


OK yeah, I trashed our room. (Well, temporarily.) Sorry! I am not a clean person.


If I recall correctly, there was an episode of Leverage to watch, so it was a great evening for me!


No bear pictures from the next morning....just...breakfast.


And my leftover dessert from yesterday ("dirt" and "worms" parfait).  We used our last 3 or 4 snack credits for snacks and that was the end of our dining credits. Great job, us!


We stopped by the a Disney surplus store, which didn't impress me so much, but we were so tired (my poor friend gave up and went to the car, but I got some cool paper ephemera, so that was great).  Then I drove us a lot of the way to my friend's, which is a couple hours away...I was feeling a lot better than my friend, and I don't mind driving on the freeway/turnpike/toll road/whatever it was at ALL, while my friend doesn't like driving on highways, so we made a good team! We stopped at Steak 'n Shake...did you know you can get smaller shakes there?



No comments:

Post a Comment