Friday, March 13, 2015

Memories with Mintsy

Here is the Mintsy I made for my BFF!


She scrapbooked our memories.


So these were our memories from the first couple days. Our first night at EPCOT, my BFF remembered Test Track and I remembered that a little boy in his father's arms on the bus had a broken light-up toy. He dropped it and I caught it with my foot but didn't dare stoop to pick it up. Eventually the father picked up the toy and...it worked! MAGIC FOOT!

Then my friend remembered marathoning Everest 4 times in a row (we'd hoped for 6 but an unexpected breakdown during #4--right at the place she accurately drew--made the line too long). I remembered the birds attacking food left behind in a stroller. Bwahahahahaha.

(Bottom) I loved our terrible cars at Test Track! And my BFF bought "Duffy-ella." :D

(Top) My friend had her first character greet (times several!) and I remembered riding the Peoplemover and saying hi to a couple people we passed...and then singing "Eye of the Tiger," which the DJ was playing as we got off.


(Bottom) My BFF got chosen to be the Wardrobe for Enchanted Tales with Belle! And I remembered freezing mostly to death and then getting a delicious LOBSTER ROLL from the Contempo Cafe!

(Top) At Universal Orlando, my BFF and I got suckered into watching a preview and telling them our thoughts about it. The show was called Rush. It was TERRIBLE. It made it onto TV anyway, but it has since been canceled. WHOO! I was very proud about riding 5 coasters at Universal. (Mummy, Hulk, Ice Dragon of Dragon Challenge, Fire Dragon of Dragon Challenge, Rip Ride Rockit.)


Remembering Universal Hollywood--I loved how much Vannelope loved Shellie May and my BFF remembered ridiculous amounts of rain. There is the sweet note from our maid. :)


Leftover cards.

These cakes at Publix just cracked me up.


And this was THE BEST BREAKFAST SANDWICH OH MY GOODNESS THE BREAD BRIOCHE NOM NOM NOM SO GOOD!!!


And that was the end of my Disney World vacation...but I have another vacation on deck VERY VERY SOON! Duffy and Shellie May too!



No comments:

Post a Comment