Saturday, March 2, 2013

Post World of Color Party with Duffy!

OK, not really. But after World of Color (about 8:30 PM) the park was closed, so we went over to White Water Snacks.

That's right. The snack bar IN OUR HOTEL! (I remember the year prior, I picked up "room service" for Mom from there.)

I knew nachos were better but had been overindulging in food, so I got chicken salad and...


NOOOOOO!!!!!


Why would you put lettuce on a perfectly good chicken salad sandwich?!?!  Ick!

Duffy was also displeased, but ah well. Should've examined the sandwich better before purchase.

My travel companions got kids' meals; very reasonably-priced.  I got a muffin (?) for breakfast the next morning, and you can see my friend's croissant. 

Sandwich was OK. Grapes were great, of course!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment