Wednesday, March 6, 2013

World of Color from the Paradise View Terrace

Duffy wondered if maybe we should go back, but I was so enchanted to see DCA at night, I couldn't leave!


Pretty sure a string of lights was out.


You can see how close Cars Land is to Paradise Pier...that's the Cadillac Range back there in orange.


Just past Ariel's Undersea Adventure!


So pretty, and then...


...the lights went off! Oh my goodness; World of Color!


The music wasn't on but I could hear a bit of it from the park itself. I'm pretty sure they were actually just testing the Christmas intro, because they didn't run the whole show, and the start looked a lot like the Prep and Landing introduction I'd seen...just under a year prior!


You can see the Golden Zephyr gets in the way of the view from the Paradise View Terrace. Not the best spot to watch the show, but an interesting one!




2 comments:

  1. Goodness... I wish I wouldn't have turned into a Floridian Popsicle... Duffy had a GREAT view :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! If you come out again, I'm SO buying you a heavy coat. Or making you borrow one of mine. :D

    ReplyDelete