Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dill Pickle Popcone at Cozy Cone

I had wanted to try one of the other stands, like pretzels, but I also really wanted to try the weird-flavored popcorn.  (They have all SORTS of interesting flavors in Japan, so I thought Duffy would like to try some here.)

 

They had Butter and Dill Pickle.  Of course I had to try Dill Pickle.  It was a lot like butter, I thought, but it did have a bit of a pickly taste. Not bad!  I also got a Red's Apple Freeze, which was OK.  People said it was too sweet but I wouldn't have minded sweeter!


While we were eating, a nice Cast Member just GAVE us all Cars Land buttons...no trivia question required!  (Usually you have to answer a question.)

Okay, Duffy and I had to share ours.  But I'm sure if we would've asked, Mom would've given us hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment