Wednesday, March 5, 2014

50s area at POP Century

So my poor friend had a terrible time getting checked in, since I booked the reservation. (The Cast Member on the phone said it would be no problem for her to check in. LIES!)

I requested a lake view and a high floor. We got 2nd floor with a parking lot view, about as far from Classic Hall (the main area) as you can get. Ah well.

I did get lost and got this lovely sunset view on the way to the room, so yay for that!


Our room!


I trashed it in record time! (Ignore the undignified Shellie May.)


My friend gave me and Shellie May the bed closest to the door, because it had the Mickey towel thing on it and I'm the crazy Disney fan. (She said it nicer, but that's pretty much what it came down to.)


No disputing that logic!

No comments:

Post a Comment