Thursday, March 20, 2014

Shellie May and Duffy go back to the room

Low crowds leaving Epcot.



Am I the only person who thinks this looks like a futuristic graveyard?


The bus ride was kind of funny. There was a guy holding a little kid, probably my nephew's age, with one of those light up spinner toys. He dropped it on the bus floor, more than once, I think, and eventually it broke. So he still held it, even though it wouldn't light up or spin anymore. He dropped it again and I couldn't reach it since I was standing on a moving bus and didn't want to die, but I put my foot on it to keep it from rolling away. Eventually the dad picked it up and gave it to the kid.

And it worked again! Magic foot!

When we got home, Shellie May spent some time with Mintsy.


Our "towel animal."


We decorated our window with our memories of the day. I was very proud of my Magic Foot.




No comments:

Post a Comment