Thursday, March 6, 2014

Salad at POP Century

Oh hey! Duffy came with us too. YAY!

Our plan was to go to EPCOT that day if we could make it. So we went to the food court and got create-your-own salads. Mine was very good. I got the shrimp. Duffy (and my friend) both thought it looked a little fishy. Ha ha. It was actually good and didn't kill me or anything.


I also decided to get pineapple (even though I really wanted a cupcake or brownie or something). I'm not sure how healthy chocolate milk is but it looked really good.

We were on the Disney Dining Plan (at an extreme discount) which was a good deal for us.  If we hadn't had the dining plan, I would've exclusively drank water and wouldn't have gotten desserts. I carefully calculated when we could eat meals and such so we wouldn't waste a single credit, too! I love planning!

3 comments:

  1. Is Duffy wearing a Jayne Cobb hat???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He IS! I don't know how to knit/crochet so I had someone else do it for me.

      Delete
  2. Duffy is a Browncoat, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete