Monday, April 8, 2013

Back to DCA! And the Grand Californian! And DCA! With Duffy!

So we hopped on over to DCA.


Not pictured: Grizzly River Run, which was pretty darned funny. I got even wetter!


Then we went back to the room to get all dried off and change our clothes. If you can believe it, I actually went upstairs to the Paradise View Terrace and used the restroom up there to change.  I hope there are no cameras up there.

Look what they did to my BFF's bed! (Also pictured: candy bag)


Our makeshift drying rack. (Being from Arizona, I did not know/remember that dew existed, so our clothes ended up rather wet that morning.)


Then we made our way back to California Adventure!

The flowers match Golden Zephyr Duffy!

2 comments:

  1. haha ha ha ha at the dew. Being from Florida, you would think I would have thought of that. Must have been that water that was lethal enough to discolor my poor hoodie :P

    Is that your shadow or a bear in the first pic? Yes, my eyes are that bad. Anyway, cute placement of shadow/bear. Looks like it is about to get run over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a kid's shadow, which is pretty darned creepy. O_o

    ReplyDelete