Thursday, April 25, 2013

Duffy at the Plaza Inn at Disneyland

You know, I'm not sure when the last time I ate at the Plaza Inn was. I remember going when my DAD went (he hates Disneyland but humored us one trip). That was one day in 1990 or 1991, I believe!


We went here because my BFF listed food she liked as fried chicken, pasta (I think) and not-fancy salads. This is the place for all of those!

Is this not the most amazing soda machine ever??? Almost made me want to get some.


My pasta with "chicken pesto alfredo sauce" was so rich and so, so good! Not sure why the breadstick is served cold but the rest was amazing. I am gaining weight just looking at it.


My BFF is wearing a spare sweatshirt of mine across the table!

2 comments:

  1. mmm that chicken was good too. Now I'm hungry again. SIGH.

    I think I had soda ... and I'm not sure it tasted as fancy as the machine made it look like it should :) Though the price of the soda was of course pretty fancy :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes, Disney soda is DEFINITELY priced fancy. :P

    ReplyDelete