Thursday, April 4, 2013

Duffy's Spring-ish Voyage - Part 22

"What a bucolic setting!" I said.

"What do you mean?" asked Tiny Shellie May.

"I don't see any plague rats," said Tiny Duffy.


"Rats?" asked Tiny Shellie May.

"We will be safe up here," said Tiny Duffy.


"I didn't say it looks bubonic!" I said. "Bucolic is a fancy word for a peaceful countryside."

"Oh."


"I think we will stay on this rock to be safe," said Tiny Shellie May.

This is in the General Store.


"Can we get some new friends?" asked Tiny Duffy.

"Not now," I said.


"No rats up here!"

"Let's just get a nice photo here"--


"Is that a rat?" I asked.

 

"Tiny Duffy? Tiny Shellie May? Where did you go? I was kidding!"


On our way home we were hungry and stopped at Big Boy, because we don't have them where I come from.


You know you're not in Arizona anymore when you order a portabello burger and they warn you that it doesn't come with meat. It wasn't bad, though!


Just WAIT until you see what Duffy and I did next time!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment