Sunday, December 23, 2012

Creepiness in Disneyland at Halloween

Where was this??? I don't know. You can see the Mickey globes that mark the Trick or Treat locations.


But we went trick or treating in the Village Haus, the Pinocchio-themed restaurant. Pinocchio is the scariest Disney movie I can think of...this was a VERY spooky place to go trick-or-treating.


Those marionettes were SPOOKY!

I think this is in the queue of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, which did not have a long line at all.


This is still in Frontierland...pretty cool!


We weren't sure what to do--Miss D and I had seen Halloween fireworks from near the castle. I had been thinking of going to Fantasyland to see them from It's a Small World, but that would've been a bit of a walk. Instead, we decided to try to see them from Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. There's a pretty cool story behind that; I'll share it later!




No comments:

Post a Comment