Saturday, December 29, 2012

Halloween parade on Halloween night at Disneyland 2012

This is the Halloween Cavalcade at Disneyland. It's not a huge parade, and the music loop is very short, but I like it because it's pretty much about dressing up for Halloween, which is my favorite part of Halloween.


Are you ready?


Get ready!


Get ready for Halloween! (This is the Family of the Night who got picked to be in the parade.)


Everybody jump, jump, shout and scream.


Are you ready for Halloween?



I was a little sad I didn't get to meet Halloween Duffy, but at least I got to see him! And he was SO CUTE!


I think Stitch was a biker. He made me laugh anyway.


It was a little weird to see a parade about getting ready for Halloween at about 10:45 PM on Halloween night, but it was also fun to see the very last Halloween parade at Disneyland for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment