Thursday, December 6, 2012

Duffy's Spring-ish Voyage - Part 17

Tiny Duffy and Tiny Shellie May are still at Sauder Village!

Um...I can't tell what this is. Can you?


21!  Bush Creek Pottery!  Spot the bears!


OK, it's not that hard.

Stop 22!  Village Trader!  It's kind of like a trading post. Very kind of.


I did not buy the tiny bears any pendants even though Tiny Shellie May "would very much like to have one please". Even though it was as big as her paw.

23!  Ice cream parlor!



So I wasn't that hungry, but I didn't want to get a "student dip". I believe I ordered a Single Dip. They just kept piling on the ice cream, and piling, and piling, which gravely concerned me. Were they going to charge me for a double dip cone? I did not want $5 of ice cream.

"This is the Student Dip," said the young server, motioning at this monstrosity.


I believe I said something along the lines of, "Please stop."  That was a $2 cone, people! (And I wondered how Tiny Shellie May got ice cream on her face.)

What flavor? Buckeye!

A buckeye is a kind of candy in Ohio, peanut butter and chocolate. (also Ohio's state fruit, I guess, but I'll bet the chocolate ones taste better). You can see one in that photo. I don't think I even managed to finish the ice cream cone!

No comments:

Post a Comment