Saturday, December 1, 2012

Earl of Sandwich

We spent a bit more time in Downtown Disney, and then...


The temporary Tinkerbell-themed "Secret of the Wings" ice rink!

I mean, Earl of Sandwich!
 
I am not going to lie. I was even more excited about Earl of Sandwich than Tiny Duffy was. When I planned my trip months and months ago, Earl of Sandwich said they would be opening this store in Downtown Disney in "summer" or "late summer" 2012. Summer passed and then if I recall correctly, they said "late September." September passed, and then I believe they said it would open "soon." I had pretty much abandoned all hope of visiting, but just a day or two before I left, they did a "soft opening"--meaning they were up and serving food!


"That is all very interesting," said Tiny Shellie May. "Now may we please have our sandwich?"

The line grew ever-longer behind us as it slowly approached the building. We had pretty good timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment