Monday, December 24, 2012

Duffy at Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (and I am so blessed!)

We are going to ride the train!!!!!


So we wanted to watch Big Thunder Mountain Railroad during the fireworks show. This was a great idea, because the whole reason we were able to go on this trip was thanks to a contest on the DIS Unplugged Disneyland podcast!

Long story short, you had to submit a Disneyland tip and they'd pick one at random to give 2 nights at the fabulous Grand Californian Hotel, with 2-day parkhoppers.  So I entered, using the tip to ride Big Thunder Mountain during fireworks. 

And they picked my name!!!!!!


So anyway. We actually booked 2 more days at Best Western Stovall's and bought a Halloween party ticket too, to stretch out our visit. But the free hotel and parkhoppers are the reason we went. And I was SUPER excited because I didn't think there would be ANY way I could go to Disneyland in 2012.


Fireworks outside of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment